Requisition #: 1768
Location: Truth Or Consequences, NM 87901
Category: Physical Therapist
Service Line: Home Health
Are you passionate about what you do and making a difference in a patient's life? If so we're looking for you! Come join our growing team. Ambercare Home Health, an Addus HomeCare Company is an industry leader and currently searching for Full-Time Physical Therapists.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Graduate from a School of Physical Therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the Physical Therapy Association
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice
- At least two (2) years' experience in an acute hospital or equivalent experience preferred
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Ability to make home visits and provide nursing care in the home environment
- Possess knowledge of principles and practices of physical therapy
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately, legibly and timely
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills necessary to complete job responsibilities
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance
Text 1768 to (505) 806-1865 to apply!