Requisition #: 4579
Location: Carlsbad, NM 88220
Category: Clerical/Administrative Support
Service Line: Personal Care Services
>> We offer our team the best <<
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Continued Education
- PTO Plan
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts
Position Summary: This position is responsible for coordinating administrative, business and other operational activities such as, but not limited to, HR, payroll, A/P, scheduling direct service staff and resolving client issues in conjunction with the Agency Director. The Service Coordinator ensures that all clients receive the best service possible and according to the care plan.
>> Schedule: Full-time Monday-Friday <<
- Oversee the new hire process for all new employees and ensure all documentation is completed timely and accurately.
- Ensure all employee records (including payroll records) are current, accurate and updated as needed.
- Collaborate with the Corporate HR team for benefit enrollment processes.
- On-board and train new branch Administrative employees.
- Provide thorough, complete follow-through on escalated client complaints and theft claims.
- Ensure WOTC applications, Forms I-9 and any other applicable paperwork is completed timely for each new employee.
- Report all new Leave of Absence requests appropriately and assists the HR team with the leave process.
- Set up training for all new and current employees. May oversee or facilitate classes including quarterly in-service meetings.
- Coordinate Internal Audit Responses to the Contracts Department and QA team for employee files only
- Oversees compliance with HR processes and procedures throughout branch
- Ensures all required A/P related paperwork is scanned and submitted for payment
- Follows up on all Private Duty “Hot-Lead” Assessments and Deposits
- Supervises monthly Service Monitoring Calls with state Department on Aging
- Files APS Reports and follows up with agency; handles related employee issues as appropriate
- Responds to and resolves all service complaints filed with the state or state agencies
- Ensures the appearance of the branch's open environment is professional: neat, clean, orderly and generally free of clutter
- Supervises the purchasing and material management functions for all branch office supplies
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the agency
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Abides by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintains positive internal and external customer service relationships
- Maintains open lines of communication
- Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its completion
- Meets all productivity requirements
- Demonstrates team behavior and promotes a team-oriented environment
- Represents the organization professionally at all times
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred additional education such as a diploma from an accredited vocational school or college
- Must have three to five years of recent experience working in a healthcare environment or related field
- Understanding of basic medical terminology
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Scheduling program
- May have to travel between facilities occasionally
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and state required insurance
To apply via text, text 4579 to 334-518-4376
#IndeedADCOR #ACADCOR #CBACADCOR #DJADCOR