Position Summary: The Location Recruiter coordinates and utilizes the functional areas of recruitment, in conjunction with sales plan, to anticipate client requests for home care and staffing personnel. The location recruiter will utilize experience and judgment to plan and continuously improve branch recruitment program and processes. This position is required to contribute to the established company revenue goals through the performance of the outlined duties and responsibilities.
- Coordinates staffing requirements and provides recruitment assistance to the Agency Director, Regional Director, and Human Resources
- Researches a wide variety of resources to stay current on business, competitor presence and industry trends, as well as develops pipelines for critical positions. Researches trade publications & develops industry networking contacts
- Develops, revises and maintains recruitment plan as necessary; including developing print and electronic media ads
- Responsible to research, create, coordinate, implement and maintain social media, electronic and print media opportunities
- Coordinates and drives the field recruiting and hiring process to include: sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, selecting, negotiating and extending offers (including explanation of compensation plans, benefits, etc.)
- Initiates and coordinates pre-employment protocol and offer presentation process which includes interviews, assessment testing, reference checks, background checks, etc.
- Completes the initial screening of candidates, conducts reference and criminal background checks, assessment testing, orientation, and other aspects of the on-boarding process.
- Ongoing active-employee file maintenance and compliance assurance
- Develops and executes creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent including direct sourcing/cold-calling, networking, internal referral generation, job fairs, internet and intranet postings and resume searches
- Identifies trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in recruiting practices
- Audits new hire employee packets to ensure they are complete and compliant
- Coordinates the general orientation of new hires by preparing all new hire information, conducting the orientation session, processing I.D. badges, and addressing any employee concerns
- Other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Associate's Degree in HR, Business or similar field
- One to three years' experience with recruiting process
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must meet all federal, state and local requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Results driven, sense of urgency, and high standard of professionalism
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.