Requisition #: 5464_PRN_Chesapeake5
Location: Chesapeake, VA 23320
Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Service Line: Personal Care Services
Now offering DAILY PAY for select positions!
Arcadia Home Care & Staffing is a national provider of home care and staffing with over 35 years of experience and dedication to enhancing the quality of life. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19. Arcadia is still hiring Certified Nursing Aides (CNA). Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunities.
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed tasks.
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing, dressing, etc.).
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation, and laundry.
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other essential errands.
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide (we will provide training)
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient contact
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills