Requisition #: 1992
Location: Santa Fe, NM 87505
Category: Physical Therapist
Service Line: Home Health
Are you passionate about what you do and making a difference in a patient's life? If so we're looking for you! Come join our growing team in Santa Fe, NM. Ambercare Home Health, an Addus HomeCare Company is an industry leader and currently searching for PRN Physical Therapists.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Graduate from a School of Physical Therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the Physical Therapy Association
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice
- At least two (2) years' experience in an acute hospital or equivalent experience preferred
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Ability to make home visits and provide nursing care in the home environment
- Possess knowledge of principles and practices of physical therapy
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately, legibly and timely
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills necessary to complete job responsibilities
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance
Text 1992 to 505-806-1865 to apply!