Requisition #: 3252
Location: Santa Fe, NM 87505
Category: Physical Therapist
Service Line: Home Health
Come work for one of the largest Home Health Care companies in the State of New Mexico. Ambercare is dedicated to your personal and professional growth through management training and employee appreciation. We also give back to the community by helping homebound persons remain in their homes by providing short-term financial assistance and locating community services. Come work for a top-rated Healthcare agency where your future is our top priority.
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits effective the first of the month
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Generous time off accruals
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Merit Increases
- Employee Discount Programs
- Work/life balance
What You'll Do:
- Provides physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician's plan of care and as defined in the state Physical Therapy Practice Act.
- Advise, consult and teach appropriate treatment procedures and supportive activities to clients, family members and other agency staff
- Assist the provider in evaluating level of function
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Prepare clinical and progress notes
- Translate all exercise into functional activities or activities of daily living
- Develop needed plans for modifying equipment, appliances and the physical surrounding in clients home
- Confer regularly with attending provider regarding client's progress and report the physical and emotional conditions and reactions to treatment and interpret social and physical factors in the environment that affect care
- Interpret to the client and family the implication of the treatment consistent with the actions and wishes of the provider
- Provide families with information, support and encouragement to help motivate them in their progress
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Supervises physical therapy assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
- Maintains accurate clinical records, keeping track of goals and progress of clients'
- Graduate from a School of Physical Therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the Physical Therapy Association
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of practice
- At least two (2) years' experience in an acute hospital or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance
Text 3252 to 505-806-1865 to apply