Physical Therapist Assistant Servicing Belen and Socorro areas
Requisition #: 1514
Location: Belen, NM 87002
Category: Physical Therapist
Service Line: Home Health
Physical Therapist Assistant -- Full Time
Are you passionate about what you do and making a difference in a patient's life? If so we're looking for you! Come join our growing team in Belen, NM. Ambercare Home Health, an Addus HomeCare Company is an industry leader and is currently searching for Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistants.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy assistant program with either an Associate's degree in science or applied science that is approved by American Physical Therapy Association, Inc.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist Assistant in the state of practice
- At least one (1) years' experience as a Physical Therapy Assistant preferred
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification
- Ability to make home visits and provide nursing care in the home environment
- Possess knowledge of principles and practices of physical therapy
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately, legibly and timely
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills necessary to complete job responsibilities
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance