Requisition #: 2021
Location: Albuquerque, NM 87113
Category: Nurse Manager
Service Line: Hospice
Ambercare- Albuquerque is hiring a Full Time Patient Care Manager to lead our team of clinical professionals that believe in making a difference in our patient's lives. The Patient Care Manager is responsible for all aspects of the patient services programs consistent with Addus policies and procedures. The Patient Care Manager oversees the overall administration of patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited registered nursing program
- Licensed as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of practice
- Minimum of two years of varied work experience as a professional nurse
- Must possess current CPR Certification
- Demonstrated skill in nursing practices and clinical judgments
- Ability to make home visits and provide nursing care in the home environment
- Ability to cope with family emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles
- Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills necessary to complete job responsibilities
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!