Position Summary: This position will coordinate administrative, business and other operational activities in the office by performing the following duties: maintaining solid and consistent communication with branch leadership and ensuring accurate file maintenance.
- Assists the new hire process for the branch hires; ensures all documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensures all employee records are current, accurate, and updated regularly.
- Ensures WOTC applications and all other applicable paperwork are completed in a timely manner for each new employee.
- Assists compliance with HR processes and procedures throughout branch.
- Ensures all required A/P related paperwork is scanned and submitted for payment.
- Follows up on all Private Duty "Hot-Lead" Assessments and Deposits.
- Supervises monthly Service Monitoring Calls with state Department on Aging.
- Ensures the appearance of the branch's open environment is professional: neat, clean, orderly and generally free of clutter.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information.
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Abides by all regulations, policies, procedures, and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains positive internal and external customer service relationships.
- Maintains open lines of communication.
- Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its completion.
- Meets all productivity requirements.
- Demonstrates team behavior and promotes a team-oriented environment.
- Represents the organization professionally at all times.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must excel in communicating with all employees, from Sr. Leaders to entry-level new hires.
- Must adapt well to changing priorities.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
- Employee discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.