Position Summary: Coordinate administrative, business and other operational activities in the office by performing the following duties. Maintains solid and consistent communication with branch leadership, handles accounting/billing functions, collaborates on employee and client service issues and ensures accurate file maintenance.
- Oversees the new hire process for all branch hires; ensures all documentation is completed timely and accurately.
- Ensures all employee records are current, accurate and updated regularly including timecards
- Collaborates with the Corporate HR team for benefit enrollment processes
- On-boards and trains new branch Administrative employees.
- Provides thorough, complete follow-through on escalated client complaints and theft claims
- Ensures WOTC applications and any other applicable paperwork is completed timely each new employee
- Reports all new Leave of Absence requests appropriately and assists in the Leave process in conjunction with the HR team.
- Sets up training for all branch new hires and current employees; may oversee or facilitate classes, including quarterly in-service meetings
- Coordinates Internal Audit Responses to the Contracts Department and QA team for employee files only
- Oversees compliance with HR processes and procedures throughout branch
- Ensures all required A/P related paperwork is scanned and submitted for payment
- Follows up on all Private Duty "Hot-Lead" Assessments and Deposits
- Supervises monthly Service Monitoring Calls with state Department on Aging
- Files APS Reports and follows up with agency; handles related employee issues as appropriate
- Responds to and resolves all service complaints filed with the state or state agencies
- Ensures the appearance of the branch's open environment is professional: neat, clean, orderly and generally free of clutter
- Supervises the purchasing and material management functions for all branch office supplies
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Abides by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintains positive internal and external customer service relationships
- Maintains open lines of communication
- Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its completion
- Meets all productivity requirements
- Demonstrates team behavior and promotes a team-oriented environment
- Represents the organization professionally at all times
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Excels in communicating with all employees, from Sr. Leaders to entry-level new hires
- Adapts well to changing priorities
- Employee discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.