Requisition #: 1492
Location: Santa Fe, NM 87505
Category: Occupational Therapist
Service Line: Home Health
Are you passionate about what you do and making a difference in a patient's life? If so we're looking for you! Come join our growing team in Santa Fe.
Ambercare Home Health, an Addus HomeCare Company is an industry leader and currently searching for Full-Time Occupational Therapists.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Graduate of an occupational therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- Registered with the National Registration Examination of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
- At least two (2) years of clinical experience as an occupational therapist preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
To apply via Text - Text 1492 to 505-806-1865