Requisition #: 5456_MedTech_Phil
Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Arcadia is urgently hiring Medication Technician. Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunity as a Med Tech in Home Health.
Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
- Weekly pay & direct deposit.
- 24 hour support staff.
- Competitive salaries, Flexible schedules & Career stability.
- Provides correct prepackaged medication on a daily basis for client to self-administer
- Performs regular client check-ups to ensure symptoms aren’t getting worse and to monitor the effects of medication
- Reports and resolve any adverse effects from medications as soon as possible to the nurse and/or medical staff
- Reports client concerns about their symptoms or complaints to nurse/medical staff so that they may be assessed
- High school diploma
- Medical technician/aide certification or equivalent required
- Prior experience with medication administration preferred
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required