Licensed Practical Nurse
Requisition #: 3910
Location: Deming, NM 88030
Service Line: Home Health
Come work for one of the largest Home Health Care companies in the State of New Mexico. Ambercare is dedicated to your personal and professional growth through management training and employee appreciation. We also give back to the community by helping homebound persons remain in their homes by providing short-term financial assistance and locating community services. Come work for a top-rated Healthcare agency where your future is our top priority.
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, disability)
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Generous time off accruals
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Merit Increases
- Employee Discount Programs
- Work/life balance
What You'll Do:
- Provides direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education regarding self-care techniques and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
- Uses and/or prepares equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently adhering to aseptic technique.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has three (3) years nursing experience. Community/home health or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state.
- Possess and maintain valid CPR certification.
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver's license and appropriate automobile insurance
Text 3910 to 505-806-1865 to apply