Requisition #: 2235
Location: Downers Grove, IL 60515
Category: Nurse Manager
Service Line: Home Health
Addus HomeCare is hiring an Intake Manager. The primary responsibility of the Intake Manager is to lead the Intake team. The Intake Coordinators are to serve as the initial contact for incoming referrals, providing the overall coordination of the referral to the actual start of clients. This position also includes the scheduling of patients to assigned clinicians.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse, vocational nurse or registered nurse program required.
- Licensed LPN or RN in the state of practice and CPR certifications required.
- Minimum of two years' experience working in hospice, home care, or other health care environment required.
- Experience in dealing with a variety of payers in healthcare, e.g., Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payors, preferred.
- Customer service focused, including the ability to set the caller at ease and encourage open dialogue about the client's needs.
- Ability to work with a variety of team members representing other functional areas that directly or indirectly impact client intake/admission.
- Ability to maintain composure in addressing stressful and/or challenging situations.
- Prior use of Electronic Medical Records (EMR), preferred.
- Strong data entry and general computer skills required. Able to operate copy machines, fax machines, basic computer programs, word processing, and e-mail.
- Must be well organized, accurate, and attentive to detail.
- Knowledge of pertinent state, federal, and local regulatory requirements.
- Exhibits organizational skills and is systematic in carrying out intake duties.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
To apply via text, text 2235 to (847) 416-8078