Requisition #: 5453_INHome_Amberly7
Location: Amberly, OH 45213
Service Line: Personal Care Services
NOW OFFERING A $400 SIGN-ON BONUS AND FREE TRAINING! FIRST PAYOUT OF $200 AFTER YOUR FIRST SHIFT WORKED!
Are you looking for a career in healthcare but don’t have the experience to get started? That can change now! No experience is required to start because, we offer free training to earn your home health aide certificate.
Arcadia has immediate need for Home Health Aides / Home Care Aides throughout Northeast Ohio! By joining our team at Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, you’re connecting with a dedicated National care provider with over 40 years of experience supporting and enhancing quality of life for its clients. We are offering virtual job interviews in addition to in-person interviews for your convenience and safety. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunities!
What Can We Offer You?
- A schedule based on YOUR availability in YOUR city –
we are everywhere!
- Full-time or Part-time hours – whether you want supplemental income or a full schedule, we have it!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Direct Deposit & Daily Pay Option
- Paid Travel Time Between Clients
- Cell phone discounts are available
- Referral Bonuses- Send your friends & family to work, too!
- Employee Recognition Programs!
- 24 hour live on-call support
- We provide your training and continuing education – no cost to you!
- An escape from the day-to-day grind working anywhere else!
What Can You Do For Our Clients?
- Help them stay in their homes
- Some need us to provide personal care and daily living tasks such as bathing, and dressing, etc.
- Other clients need us to provide light housekeeping, laundry services, or running errands!
- Meal plan and preparation
- Be a companion and personal engage
What Do You Need To Start Right Away?
- A phone – call us today! (513) 712-5030 and ask for the recruiter!
- Experience providing personal care for others is preferred but not required
- Reliable transportation
- GREAT ATTENDANCE is required. Our clients depend on us for their quality of life!
Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19, we continue to grow!
. We provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, and hand sanitizer to our employees and clients.