Requisition #: 21-2036
Location: Twin Falls, ID 83301
Category: Hospice Aide
Service Line: Hospice
Harrison's Hope Hospice in Twin Falls, ID is hiring CNA's! Make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness. Join our caring and compassionate team today!
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
- Must be certified with current CNA certification.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- Exhibits a caring attitude toward patients and families.
- Able to cope with stressful situations.
- Able to read and follow written instructions and document care given.
- Possesses current CPR certification.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order. Demonstrates excellent observation, problem solving, verbal and written communications; skills per competency checklist.
- Shows the ability to organize and prioritize workload independently.
- Works indoors in patients' homes.
- May be required to work in undesirable areas.