Harrison's Hospice, a member of the Addus Homecare family, provides unique opportunities to build a long lasting career in an extremely rewarding environment. We are seeking an outstanding, dedicated, CNA to help us in our Meridian market.
The Hospice Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant is a paraprofessional member of the Interdisciplinary Group who works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and performs various services for a patient as assigned to meet the patient's personal needs and to promote comfort. We provide care in the patient's home which may be a personal residence, group home, assisted living facility or skilled nursing facility.
- Demonstrate exceptional service to patients, families, referral sources, co-workers and other customers
- Perform personal care needs (includes baths, back rubs, oral care, shampoos and changing bed linens) of assigned patients
- Obtain patient vital signs and assist with patient toileting needs as assigned
- Perform light meal preparation and assist in feeding the patient as assigned
- Keep patient's living area clean and orderly
- Report on the patient's condition and noted changes to the RN Case Manager
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication to patient/family and other employees
At Harrison, we are privileged to provide end-of-life care and are dedicated to doing
Whatever It Takes When It Matters The Most.
There are many hospices, but only one Harrison Hospice.
- We are a caring organization whose first responsibility is to do the right thing in serving our patients.
- We value our team, treating them fairly and with respect while holding them accountable for performing their duties and providing exceptional customer service.
- We adhere to the highest ethical and compliance standards.
- We are committed to a successful future for our organization and our staff, focusing on growth, innovation and continued learning.
- At Harrison Hospice, you will enjoy an employment package that includes competitive pay and exceptional benefit offerings including:
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k with 6% Company Match
- Retirement Planning Services
- Metlife Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- LegalShield Legal Coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program with partnered product and service vendors
- Home/Auto Insurance discounts
- Paid Time off-vacation
- Paid Time off-Personal
- Paid Time off-Floating holidays
- and more!
- Licensed driver with good driving record and reliable transportation that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
- Must be able to read and write in English, and follow written and verbal instructions effectively.
- Must be CPR certified.
- Must have a current CNA license in the State of Oregon.
- Must successfully complete the agency competency evaluation.
- Must demonstrate ability to use electronic medical charting software.
- Able to cope with stressful situations.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
At Harrison, we believe that no one dies alone, afraid, or in pain.
One year CNA experience preferred. Previous Home Health and/or Hospice experience preferred. Must be Certified Nursing Assistant from a State licensure program, and listed in good standing on the State registry.