Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your clients. As an Arcadia LPNs, you’ll play a vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living independently. This rewarding position provides consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we invite you to join our team.
Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
- Ability to earn PTO.
- Weekly pay & direct deposit.
- Ongoing Education opportunities.
- 24 hour support staff.
- Competitive salaries, Flexible schedules & Career stability.
- Must have facility experience
- Be able to count medications
- Supervising Certified Nurse Aides
- Oversee the emergency preparedness plan
- Oversee Certified Nurse Aides charting/documentation
- Any additional request by supervisor within scope of position
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED or one year experience of in-home care services
- Must be able to pass all pre-screening requirements.
- Reliable transportation which includes any form of public transportation such as a bus or train
- Must be able to provide three references (2 professional and 1 personal)
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- Familiar with and comfortable using a cell phone
Arcadia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.