Requisition #: 2834
Location: Pensacola, FL 32504
Service Line: Personal Care Services
CareStaff (part of the Addus HomeCare Family of Companies) is looking for compassionate and experienced Home Health Aides to join our Home and Community Services team. Home Health Aides will help with activities of daily living in patients' homes in accordance with an established care plan.
We are urgently hiring Home Health Aides in these cities: Pensacola, FL - Milton, FL - Pace, FL - Gulf Breeze, FL, and many more areas!
Now offering benefits to full and part time employees!
Benefits for Home Health Aides (HHAs):
- Sign On Bonus
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and flexible schedules.
- Medical and dental for full time employees
- Aflac for all employees
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call for support
- Training opportunities
Home Health Aide Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, transferring and ambulation
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment by providing light housekeeping to client's areas
- Provide for client's nutrition by preparing light meals
- Transport clients to appointments as needed
- Provide respite to clients and their families
- Offer companionship and complete social activities with home bound clients
Home Health Aide Requirements:
- Proven working experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Ability to monitor vital signs and to collect specimens
- Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
- Level II background check
- Current CPR certificate
- First Aid training
- Valid driver's license
Apply via Addus Career Website: addusjobs.com