Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, part of the Addus Homecare family of companies, is a national provider of home care and staffing with over 40 years of experience and dedication to enhancing the quality of life.
Arcadia has an immediate need for Home Health Aides (HHA) / Caregivers throughout Michigan! We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunities!!
We are urgently hiring Caregivers in these cities; Belleville, MI - Brooklyn, MI - Albion, MI - Adrian, MI - Jackson, MI - Napolean, MI - Willis, MI - Hillsdale, MI - Canton, MI - Howell, MI - Webberville, MI - Fowlerville, MI - Britton, MI - Dundee, MI - Milan, MI - and many more!
Benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
- Your schedule is based on YOUR availability!
- Full-time or Part-time hours!
- Weekly pay & direct deposit!
- Mileage Reimbursement!
- Premium Holiday Pay!
- Referral Bonuses- Send your friends our way!
- Employee Recognition Programs!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits are available!
- 24-hour live support staff!
- Home Care and Facility shifts are available!
- Free Ongoing Training!
What you will be doing as Home Health Aides (HHA) / Caregiver
- Enable clients to stay in their homes by providing support and personal care assistance such as, bathing, dressing, toileting and grooming.
- Support clients by providing light housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals / snacks and running errands.
- Keep clients engaged through conversation, games and other forms of entertainment.
Some of our requirements:
- Experience providing personal care for others is preferred
- Valid Driver's License, and Auto Insurance (preferred)
- Must be willing and able to work occasional weekends
- GREAT ATTENDANCE is required. Our clients depend on us for their quality of life!
- Exceptional patient service skills along with a caring and compassionate personality