The Community Liaison will represent HPA in the field with the responsibility to educate, promote, and create awareness about the unique services HPA offers both externally and internally.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. One-three years sales/marketing field experience, or bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, healthcare/medical experience a plus
2. A productive record of developing new business contacts and referral sources, as well as maintaining community contacts and relationships
3. Capability of effectively representing and selling all Ambercare services in assigned territory or accounts
4. Completion of the Departmental Mentorship Program and other training programs
5. Work collaboratively with the service area liaisons, operations and clinical teams in order to achieve organizational goals
6. Use effective territory management skills to maximize contact time with potential clients and referral sources
7. Maintain an electronic file of prospects and contacts' demographic information and activity
8. Represent Ambercare at community events, health fairs, trade shows and other events as assigned
9. Travel within the HPA service area and to industry events
10. Continuously develop knowledge on agency services, regulations and industry trends
11. Arrange, coordinate and present (as appropriate) educational in-service programs to referral sources and other community partners
12. Monitor Petty Cash budget with marketing assistant
13. Attend Departmental meetings on a regularly scheduled basis
14. Provide timely and informational reports and meet goals set by the Director of Admissions and Marketing.
15. Provide explanation of benefits to patients, families, and community contacts.
16. Completion of admission paperwork as needed.
17. Perform other duties as assigned
18. Adhere to work schedule and maintain good punctuality and attendance record
19. Some weekend and after hours might be required
20. Adhere to dress code.
1. Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
2. One-three years sales/marketing field experience, or bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, healthcare/medical experience a plus
3. Knowledge of computer and internet applications.
4. Ability to organize efficiently and establish priorities for job functions.
5. Excellent in both written and verbal communication skills including spelling and grammar.
6. Ability to handle stressful and delicate situations with tact, diplomacy, and attention to their importance.
7. Must represent HPA in a positive and professional manner.
8. Must have a valid Driver's license. Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.