Requisition #: 2271
Location: Fayetteville, OH 45118
Category: Spiritual Care
Service Line: Hospice
Queen City Hospice-Fayetteville is searching for a PRN Hospice Chaplain. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end of life illness.
- Graduate of an accredited seminary or school of theology and/or a certificate of ordination or commission from a religious faith group; completion of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) preferred
- Previous hospice experience working with death and dying strongly preferred
- Comfortable in an interfaith setting and able to accept different lifestyles, cultures, beliefs and values
- Ability to network with community clergy and congregations
- Maintains a current CPR certification
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance is required
Join our caring and compassionate team today!
Text 2271 to (937)863-9487 to apply