Requisition #: 19-394-Marquette MI
An Arcadia Home Care & Staffing Nurse serves a vital function in support of people with disabilities living independently in their homes, but who need assistance with daily tasks. There is frequent person-to-person contact in this job, and a Nurse becomes very important to their client. While physical activity is not constant, a Nurse needs to be in good physical condition to perform the duties of the position. The need for Nurse's is great, so employment is steady and hours can be flexible to accommodate personal/family needs.
Location: Marquette, MI; Serving Upper Michigan and Wisconsin.
*4-13 week Commitment needed*
- Must have facility experience
- Be able to count medications
- Supervising Certified Nurse Aides
- Oversee the emergency preparedness plan
- Oversee Certified Nurse Aides charting/documentation
- Any additional request by supervisor within scope of position
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED or one year experience of in-home care services
- Must be able to pass all pre-screening requirements.
- Reliable transportation which includes any form of public transportation such as a bus or train
- Must be able to provide three references (2 professional and 1 personal)
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- Familiar with and comfortable using a cell phone
- Current Michigan LPN license.