Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) STAFFING
Requisition #: 5460_CNAS_Stockbridge6
Location: Stockbridge, MI 49285
Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Service Line: Staffing
Now offering Daily Pay for select positions!
Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, part of the Addus Homecare family of companies, is a national provider of home care and staffing with over 40 years of experience and dedication to enhancing the quality of life. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19, we promote safe and compliant care to our care team and clients. Arcadia has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We provide Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, and hand sanitizer to our employees.
Arcadia has immediate need for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) throughout Michigan! We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current opportunities!!
Why work for Arcadia?
- Now offering Daily Pay for select positions!
- Your schedule is based on YOUR availability!
- Full-time or Part-time hours!
- Weekly pay & direct deposit!
- Mileage Reimbursement!
- Premium Holiday Pay!
- Referral Bonuses- Send your friends our way!
- Employee Recognition Programs!
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits are available!
- 24 hour live support staff!
- Home Care and Facility shifts available!
- Free Ongoing Training!
What you will be doing as a Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Enable clients to stay in their homes by providing support and personal care assistance such as, bathing, dressing, toileting and grooming.
- Support clients by providing light housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals / snacks and running errands.
- Keep clients engaged through conversation, games and other forms of entertainment.
Some of our requirements:
- Certified Nursing Assistant in Michigan, certification must be active and in good standing
- Valid Driver’s License, and Auto Insurance (preferred)
- Must be willing and able to work occasional weekends
- GREAT ATTENDANCE is required. Our clients depend on us for their quality of life!
- Exceptional patient service skills along with a caring and compassionate personality