POSITION SUMMARY: This position will be responsible for providing the highest level of support when answering phones, managing the client open visits and alert report, providing resolution to missed visits, short and long visits and high priority alerts and providing urgent and immediate care to each caller's situation. This position is also responsible for making scheduling changes and updating notes and making schedule adjustments within the scheduling system to ensure all clients are served timely and as required.
- Effectively respond to all inbound calls per day related to scheduling changes from clients and employees
- Responsible for the coordination of care between caregivers and clients to ensure all visits are filled
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple conflicting responsibilities on a daily basis (Eliminating Missed Visits, Open Visits, Call Offs, PTO requests) and navigate multiple systems and processes, using all available tools and resources to ensure all immediate client needs are met
- Make outbound calls to Home Care Aides, Clients and Branches to ensure resolution to scheduling issues and gaps
- Meet all key performance metrics and standards as defined for the contact center for quality, productivity and where appropriate, revenue generation and retention
- Understand and follow proper phone etiquette and call techniques, providing exemplary service in every phone interaction and ensure professional follow up communication for all involved in schedule changes -- Client, Branch, Home Care Aides and Leadership personnel as needed
- Ability to lead meetings with assigned branches on a daily and weekly basis
- Manage the Instant Quality Assurance Report, to ensure the correct amount of care is provided to our clients through schedule changes and reinstatement of continuing schedules
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
- Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Abides by all regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- High School diploma required, Associates Degree in Business or related field is preferred
- 1 year of data entry, customer service and/or billing and payroll experience in a fast paced environment, health care experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff verbally and in writing
- Computer proficiency - MS Office skills -- Outlook, Word, Excel
- Attention to detail; ability to understand and comply with program/contract policies and procedures
- Team oriented problem solving skills
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.