Are you looking to join a team of professionals who are passionate about making a positive difference in people's lives? If so, come join our team! Ambercare is searching for a Full-Time Home Health Community Liaison.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more!
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
1. Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
2. One-three years sales/marketing field experience, or bachelor's degree in marketing or related field, healthcare/medical experience a plus
3. Knowledge of computer and internet applications.
4. Ability to organize efficiently and establish priorities for job functions.
5. Excellent in both written and verbal communication skills including spelling and grammar.
6. Ability to handle stressful and delicate situations with tact, diplomacy, and attention to their importance.
7. Must represent Ambercare in a positive and professional manner.
8. Must have a valid NM Driver's license 9. Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
To apply via text, text 1388 to 505 806 1865