Addus Branch Manager
Requisition #: 19-583
Location: Las Vegas,
Category: Clerical/Administrative Support
POSITION SUMMARY: This position manages the daily operations and administrative functions, including recruitment, orientation, training and retention of branch and office support staff in order to meet and exceed the monthly budgeted census. The Branch Manager also participates in the branch's business development efforts to expand its client base and promote revenue growth.
- Provide direction, leadership and oversight to ensure the branch is operating in compliance with all company and contractual requirements.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the branch's objectives, strategies and initiatives for client census/revenue growth and business development, and in the execution of related sales and marketing plans.
Develop and maintain relationships with state and county referral agencies to promote the branch's programs and services, and expand its client base. Participate in national and regional home care industry organizations to follow trends and developments, and identify potential business opportunities.
- Oversee the recruitment, orientation, training and retention of branch and office support staff.
- Provide direction and guidance to branch and administrative employees to ensure workers compensation, and unemployment claims are reported and handled appropriately.
- Facilitate team meetings daily or as needed.
- Meet and exceed the monthly budgeted authorized hours for the branch by managing the Instant Quality Assurance Report (IQA).
- Evaluate skills of the administrative staff annually and conduct additional training and counseling as needed.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all referral sources and conduct community outreach and/or attend employee recruitment events.
- Develop and execute processes to ensure clients are receiving services as authorized.
- Prepare and present weekly/monthly progress reports to Agency Director.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customers' concerns and grievances.
- Process payroll and billing as needed.
- Ensure the HIPPA and collective bargaining policies, as well as other office policies are being followed.
- Maintains positive internal and external customer service relationships.
- Maintains open lines of communication.
- Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its completion.
- Meets all productivity requirements.
- Demonstrates team behavior and promotes a team-oriented environment.
- Actively participates in Continuous Quality Improvement.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS &COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelors' Degree in Business, Social Services, Public Administration, or a related field of study.
- Must have three to five years of experience in health care-- including at least five years of supervisory/management experience.
- Preferably will have experience in home health care and/or home and community-based services in a large, multisite organization.
- Must have demonstrated ability to drive census/revenue growth and sales/develop business.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must have P&L experience and the ability to develop and manage an agency budget.
- Must have strong communication, teambuilding, and interpersonal skills.
- May have to travel between branches occasionally