Position Summary: Complete market analysis. Develop sales plan to increase relationships with community referral base and potential referral sources to meet targeted financial objectives and annual budget.
- Collaborates with the Branch Manager and/or Agency Director and Regional Vice President to develop weekly sales call plan that will assist in maintaining current client base and identify/develop potential referral sources
- Maintain a weekly call plan of targeted referral sources and manage time and resources to complete the plan
- Meet targeted referral goals, SOC (start of care) clients, and billable hours
- Research and maintain up-to-date information on market competitors including potential clients, referral sources and marketing strategies
- Maintain open communication with the Branch Manager and/or Agency Director and Regional Vice President towards goals and challenges in the industry
- Builds relationships through networking with colleagues, clients, and community organizations
- Promote services through conventions, trade shows, public relations etc.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with budgeted goals
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentations skills
- Knowledge of marketing analytics and sales techniques
- Basic knowledge of senior communities, physician, hospital or skilled nursing facility, case management and discharge planning service needs
- Knowledge of state, federal and other regulatory requirements related to the agency
- Valid driver's license from the state of residence
- Minimum auto liability insurance coverage required by the state
WORKING CONDITIONS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.